LUXURY RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE / KEY HOLDER - VENICE & SAN FRANCISCO, CA
We are growing our team and currently recruiting for Full & Part Time Sales Associates to offer an exceptional level of personalized service to our customers in Venice and San Francisco, using exceptional product and brand knowledge to inspire customers and meet their expectations whilst striving to create a loyal customer base.
We are a young, entrepreneurial brand and seek to build an energetic, motivated team that is responsible, reliable and wants to grow with us. You must be sales focused and will contribute to your store's Sales and KPI targets.
- Provide exceptional, personal service through direct salesmanship, prompt and courteous service. Build and strengthen relationships with customers of all nationalities and personalities.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the products and Negarin London brand.
- Cross and up-sell for all product categories.
- Clientele through text, email and personalised promotions and events.
- Ensure qualitative and quantitative monitoring and updating of customer information in order to retain existing customers and detect new, high potential, customers.
- Ensure the achievement of individual and store goals.
- Foster open and constructive communication with team members.
- Ensure product replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise. Prepare and price all merchandise for display, following the direction of the Manager in a neat and creative execution.
- Help prevent and track stock loss through leakage and theft.
- Ensure wrapping and gifting is parallel with Negarin London's vision and aesthetic.
- Open and close the retail store, unattended. Hours of operation are Mon - Sun: 10 AM - 7 PM
- Maintain high store standards by keeping drawers, rails and shelves tidy and dust free.
- Represent the Negarin London brand, adhering to the grooming policy at all times
- 3-5 years proven sales or clienteling experience in a luxury retail environment, or similar
- Ability to exceed targets
- Interest in fashion, retail, design, art or technology (experience desired but not required)
- Self-motivated and customer focussed with strong communication skills
- Team-player mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be available to work Saturdays and/or Sundays
Note: Must be physically able to stand for up to 8 hours a day and perform light physical activity including packing/unpacking merchandise and dusting/mopping.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Please submit your answer to the following question to email@example.com (resume optional):
A 35 year old lady walks into the store and needs an outfit for an event that evening (dinner party or charity gala). Take a look at our website (www.negarinlondon.com) and talk us through what you'd dress her in and how you'd approach and close the sale.